Pricing that's simple and affordable!
All Access PlanUp to 25 Users
- Free Download on the Apple® App Store
- Up to 10 gigabytes (GB) of Data Storage
- Up to 25 users per One-Call Center service area
- Up to 15,000/mo. processed locate request or work order tickets included
- Industry Standard Security and SSL Encryption
- Third Party Data Center Back-Up and Reliability
- Real-time, Web-based Access
- Unlimited Logins
- 10 Year File Back-Up
- Customer Support
- Additional storage may be purchased in 10GB increments for $100/year
- Partner Integration — $2,000 yearly add-on subscription fee
- Over 25 users - call for an estimate
- Users within multiple One-Call Center service areas - call for an estimate
- Additional ticket processing over 15,000/mo. — call for an estimate
- Additional GIS, Custom Programming, and Engineering Consulting Services available hourly — call for an estimate
Pay by credit card or annual invoice. Monthly payment plan available for credit card purchases.
Initial Set-Up, Training & Support
A one-time, initial set-up fee of $1,000 is required with each subscription plan. BlueReview makes getting started worry-free, hassle-free. It's easy. We'll provide the initial One-Call Center configuration and GIS integration services, plus 4 hours of initial training. Ongoing customer and technical support is available Mon-Fri, 8 am - 5 pm, MT.
Special Offer* - Receive an iPad®
- 1 iPad® with a Pre-paid 3-year Subscription
- 2 iPads® with a Pre-paid 5-year Subscription
*Apple iPad® is a trademark of Apple, Inc.. Apple is not a participant in or a sponsor of this promotion. Specifications for the iPad devices are including, but not limited to, Wi-Fi and cellular Internet data access ability and with an internal storage capacity of 16-gigabytes. Customer will be responsible for activation and ongoing subscription costs associated with cellular Internet data access from the iPad devices. Ownership of this hardware is transferred to customer "As-is". Any maintenance, service, repairs, etc. is the sole responsibility of the Licensee.
- Esri ArcGIS Online Account
- Browser Access to Internet. Optimized for Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Safari
- Compatible with Microsoft®, Apple®, or Linux® platforms